Sunday, June 20, 2010

My heart is full of joy



I feel like I'm just playing catch up.....I realized today that I didn't ever post the photos from Cole's Art Show. This year Carter was running a fever and not feeling well at all so I stayed home with him and Chris took Cole to the Art Show. I was very sad to miss the special night for Cole but I was glad Chris could take him. The last back to school night I went with Cole and Chris stayed home with Carter so it worked out OK for us to trade off. 

Cole talked about this horse drawing for 3 weeks and he kept telling me "It looks terrible. The head of the horse looks terrible!" Well he brought it home and I was sure to tell him that it 
DID NOT in fact look terrible.

 It was a wonderful drawing and he did a great job. He really did. 







Cole's work is the blue batik print with the leaves. 

These art pieces are hung proudly in our house. Framed and the works. 


And just because....Carter has a mess of curls and it's cuter than cute.

So Carter will definitely sport his curly mullet for as long as possible. 

Here he is in the morning.....