Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summer of The Amazing Chapter 1,257


We were so lucky to take a day trip to Jackson Hole, WY and I'll just let the pictures tell the story. 
The kids were in rare form. 


Top of the Pass. Awesomeness everywhere we looked. 









My favorite place in the world. Yippy-I-O Candy Company. Jackson Hole, WY.
 Proud to say it's now the "ultimate favorite candy store" ever for Cole and Carter too. 
I think my work here is done. 


Fun fossil store. One could go ahead and buy a fossil if you wish. The one the kids are standing by there was only $90,000. To the right was a table for a cool $250,000. 
This was the "DO NOT TOUCH" store experience. 


Lunch at Snake River Brewing. 


Top of The Teton Pass. 








We stopped in Victor, ID to have a tasty drink at Grand Teton Brewing. 
Obviously this was a painful experience for Chris. Such a rough life. The kids made some friends and they played catch and touch-football and Chris and I sat on the deck at the brewery and watched the kids and enjoyed the view. Idaho is awesome. 





Saturday we spent the afternoon in Swan Valley, ID. 
Fun times and amazing food.