Sunday, November 18, 2012

Stone Soup

Carter had a special lunch at his school called Stone Soup. The story about Stone Soup is here
All the kids in Carter's class brought a fresh veggie, frozen veggie, and cup of grains or rice. Every child helped prepare the soup from the class. Carter was very proud to share it with me. 

 


Carter's table decoration. 




The rest of the class. 



Our soup and crusty bread. 


Carter's turkey. 
  


Afterwards we walked around for a bit so Carter could show me his art.


And get some dessert.




Cole had another orthodontist appt and his teeth are doing great. They haven't moved and he's brushing well. He has such a beautiful smile. I'm so glad for him!


After his orthodontist appt I brought him back to the office with me for a few minutes while I finished up some work and Cole finished his homework. 


Sunday morning as I made breakfast the boys watched a movie together and Cole read a little bit. Such cute boys.