Thursday, January 21, 2010

Photography by Cole Smith

This week Cole wanted to take his digital camera to school for "show and tell". I was pretty hesitant about the idea but he promised me that he would be responsible and take care of it while it was at school. So I agreed and I'm so glad because he took photos and his friends took photos in the classroom. This below is a classic Cole look. I get this alot from him...and what follows is "Mooooooom" it's pretty funny and I just have to laugh at him.



























In addition to the school photos he had some photos from an afternoon at Grandma and Grandpa Wyllie's house.







This is Henry, Cole's cousin and he is almost 2...next week he will turn 2. Such a cutie.



And of course....our Carter....but he's a little blurry. Sorry.



Another shot of Carter right before dinner.