Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Big Turkey Celebration of Twenty-Ten

We survived another Thanksgiving. It was a wonderful holiday. 

Here's a little of what we did. 


We bought a new white artificial tree and decorated it. In true style the kids put all their favorite ornaments on one branch. 



We took Cole to the White Chritsmas musical at the Arts Center I work for. He loved it and it was very festive. It was the perfect exclamation point to the weekend. 






Our winter wonderland.


I did have to work for most of the weekend (I hosted a number of workshops at the Arts Center for the folks who came to see White Christmas) Luckily, I can bring Cole with me to these so he helped me set up the tables and supplies and then he made 12 ornaments. It was Glitter-palooza. We loved every minute of that!