Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Fun Update!


Just a fun update of some of the latest activities since school began.


Carter likes to take a bath and sing. He focuses while singing amongst the bubbles.


Chris and I on a date night at Coldstone. Chris...sporting his blue pants was very fashion-forward that evening. 


Cole is the BEST big brother. Cole here is walking Carter into school.



Lovin' the big boy bed...and the 'big blanket'. I can hardly keep the 'big blanket' away from Carter long enough to wash it!



Pack meeting. Cole's last Pack meeting as a Tiger Cub.




Chris switching over Cole's scarf to the Wolf. 






Finally, I have a MAJOR blog post coming from Chris' trip to South Bend, IN with his Grama. Chris went in place of his Grandpa Gil who passed away in August. I am sure Grandpa Gil was smiling down on them the entire time. Chris and Grama LeeAnn had an AMAZING time. I have so many photos to post.....er...Chris has so many to post! 

However, I'm so glad Chris is home. Being a 'single' mom for just a few days is not my idea of a good time. (My hat is OFF to those single ladies out there making it work with the kiddos. Seriously.)
The kids also asked me on an hourly basis when their dad would be home. Life is not as much fun without Chris around to keep it spicy. 

So here's a preview from Chris' trip. 

This is as Chris calls it "Touchdown Jesus" on the Notre Dame campus in South Bend.