Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Having too much fun!

I seriously think I'm having way too much fun these days. I was asked to judge a poster contest for the Idaho Coin Club on Saturday morning at 8 a.m. (which by the way should be illegal to force anyone out of bed that early on a Saturday morning when offering said person crummy weak coffee and stale donuts in return for time spent tallying up points for poster concepts about pennies and nickels) at the Elks Lodge. My morning greatly improved after I found this little gem in the parking lot. 

Of course being the considerate citizen that I am...I parked to the right of the Exalted Ruler.
Sadly, I did not get to meet the Exalted Ruler of the Elks Lodge.
Hopefully there will be another opportunity for that, fingers crossed.  

On to the events of the week so far:


Cole (A.K.A. Shaggy) has a new and improved look complete with a fabulous haircut via Pam. 


And Carter continues finding himself in trouble....his new obsession is crawling onto....


Carrying anything that is way too big for him....


And crawling into anything possible...