Monday, March 8, 2010

Saturday Night 11:30 pm....

Let me set the scene for you: 

Chris and I are in the kitchen and he's looking in the pantry...he stumbles upon the boxes 
(and I mean BOXES) of Girl Scout cookies I purchased this year. 

Chris: Whoa! Where did these come from? And you didn't TELL ME! Holy Jesus Christ. How could you not tell me we have a Girl Scout Cookie Factory operating out of our pantry. 

Catherine: Oh...yea...I brought those home yesterday. Sorry. Forgot to tell you....

Chris: So how many boxes did you order? I want an exact number. 

Catherine: um....12.....

Chris: OK, and they are like what 4 bucks each....

Catherine: Yes, I think $4.50...

Chris: OK, so you ordered 12 boxes...OK, that's good....

Catherine: Yep....12 from one girl scout, Julianna....the other 3 orders will be in next week.....

(I can't say "NO" to my cute art class students.....)