Monday, June 22, 2009

WEEKEND UPDATE

Happy Father's Day to all the daddi-o's out there. We had a great weekend. Saturday we took a day trip to Salt Lake City. One of the HUGE Subaru dealerships was hosting a car show on Saturday and Chris really wanted to go so we loaded up and headed out. It was raining like crazy. My hair was a wet mess by the time we finished at the car show. We didn't expect the weather to be so bad so we had to make a quick detour to Target and we found a rain jacket for Cole. It was 3 sizes too big but it was all we could find. At least he was dry. Carter was snuggled up in his blankets and stayed very warm. He laughed and talked in his baby babble the entire time. Overall we had a great time. Chris was hoping the car show would be a little more exciting. It was alot of fancy cars and guys just standing around.....afterwards we went to lunch at Red Rock and Chris told me "I guess I'm just not 19 anymore!". Hm...I think we were the only ones there with a stroller and diaper bag. It was a great weekend though.

Yesterday we spent the day in Pocatello with my Dad and had a nice lunch at Ruby Tuesdays. It was great to visit with them. I feel like we've been on the go alot lately but I do think that's better than sitting at home bored. It's another windy rainy day.

Where is summer? I could handle all the rain in Portland because it was so green and at least it was warm...this however...is driving me nuts. The only reason I can survive the Winter here in Idaho is because of the great summers. And they are really great. Warm and awesome summer nights. This is killing me. We went from snow to rain to wind to hail to endless rain. Enjoy the pictures of my favorite boys. They are all SOOO cute!