Wednesday, September 9, 2009

THE LONG AWAITED LEE ANN MOVIE



So here's the background on this movie for Lee Ann, Chris' grandma from Butte, MT.

Bob and Kathy (My F-I-L and M-I-L that's code for father in law and mother in law) searched through all their family photos to find the very best of Lee Ann over the years. Lee Ann has had a few hairstyles...so we wanted to create something in honor of her unique style and glamour she brought to Butte, MT.

So after alot of work...Bob and Kathy had about 35 photos. Then it was up to Chris and I to put it together in a video to be presented to Lee Ann and Gil on their 55th wedding anniversary.

55 years! WOW! Let me pause here....55 years! Amazing!

Chris picked out the music....he spent hours on itunes finding the right song...and he did a great job...and I created the movie.

We love you Lee Ann and Gil! This was so fun to put together and we all LOVED the photos and we think it turned out great!!!