Sunday, September 20, 2009

PARTY LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Here are pictures from the party at the zoo. This here is the birthday bunch....all boys! A few girls showed up...
Cole posing with the Yak!

Carter has a new trick with his nose...here he is doing it...
The party was all about the cake. The kids were just nuts about the cake...most of them had 2 pieces. I knew the parents were going to shoot me for all the sugar they ingested at 11 am...but what do you do? I didn't want to kill the party vibe!
Chris and I trying to calm the chaos!
Posing with the big penguin and animal handler who had a pet ferret. I requested a monkey but I guess they don't allow them out of their cages...they throw poop!

Singing here...




The party bunch...Grama Kathy (Chris' mom) Grama LeeAnn (Chris' grandma) Trudy (my mom) and Whitney (my little sister...she's so cuuuuuute!)
Handing out the cake. I didn't realize how much kids loooooove cake.


I was shocked Cole fed a goat. He's been terrified to do this. He did it though with some help from Dad.
They were playing here.

And then we raced from the party to soccer. Cole took a quick nap in the car and was pretty tired but he still managed to score 3 goals. We were so proud of him and I think he was a bit surprised he figured out how to shoot the ball into the goal. He's a very fast runner and the games are fun to watch. I'm glad he's enjoying himself.

Cole just kicked the ball into the goal here! Then he ran full speed back to us and nearly tackled me out of my chair!

All in all it was a great weekend. Chris' grandparents drove in from Butte, MT to party with us and that was very exciting and so great to see them again. I am glad everything went smoothly and we accomplished everything we wanted.

This week we are working on getting the new flooring installed and the carpet in Carter's room re-stretched. I will post photos of the progress.