Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Haircut for Cole and all about Red for Valentine's Day Part I


Cole had a haircut on Saturday at his favorite spot, Sports Clips. They also sell 'flags' as Cole calls them and he picked out a Notre Dame flag for his dad for Valentine's Day. What Cole didn't know was while he was getting his hair cut I bought the same Notre Dame 'flag' for he and Carter. He was so excited this morning to give Chris the Notre Dame flag...and was even more surprised when Chris and I gave him one too! 

So we celebrated Valentine's Day Part 1 today. Chris works tomorrow so we wanted to do something special today so he could be home with them when they opened their gifts and ate their pink breakfast. 


Carter got LEGO GUYS. His favorite. 


Cole got a new Zuzu pet. 



Dad got a Notre Dame iconic sign. 


  

Carter playing with all his Lego Guys. 

Chris gave me the cookbook Mastering The Art of French Cooking by Julia Child. He's so thoughtful. 

I'm going to try to make the Beef Bourguignon tomorrow for Valentine's Day Part II after Chris is home after work. I'll let you all know how it goes. Wish me luck.