Monday, August 17, 2009

A BIRTHDAY PARTY


I'm still trying to wrap my arms around the idea that Carter is 1. One year old. It doesn't seem possible. He's not walking yet. He takes steps...but I'm not in a huge rush for him to walk. I'm trying to savor these last moments with him as a "baby" before he turns into a little boy.

Birthday morning. Opening Aunt Anne's card.

Here he is with Grandma LeeAnn's and Grandpa Gil's card and Aunt Anne's. He was very serious and looked them over thoroughly.
The two boys. Cole 4 3/4 and Carter 1
Daddy is home from work (he worked a night shift) and Cole is very excited to "help" Carter open his gifts.
This is at the party....Carter enjoying his cake!
Mm.....
Yummy
He figured out how to use his spoon...with his LEFT HAND. We'll see how that goes....

Pinata time. This was a blast...
Cole then wore the pinata
He really did....
Carter with his push toy from Uncle Ryan and Aunt Melanie.
I"ll post some more photos this afternoon.