Monday, August 3, 2009

BIT OF RANDOM INFORMATION



It is that time of year again. The Youth Jam art festival is this weekend. It's my job to organize and create the art projects that are FREE to the public for these three days. So that is why I have been silent for a week. It's a busy time...not to mention Carter's birthday is just around the corner. Expect your invitations in a few days. My printer is feverishly printing them out right now! It's only 10:42 pm. This is the best time of day to get all my projects done!

So I have selected a few photos to share that are kinda random.

No theme on this post...just cute kids and a hot grandma and good looking grandpa!


We were in Swan Valley for the 4th of July and my mom, Grandma Gertrude helped Cole climb a tree in the orchard and then I took some photos. According to Grandma Gertrude she has some photos of me in this exact tree...same pose....same age. I will track those down and post them. Then we can compare who Cole looks like. I think he's a perfect mix of Chris and I. He is a beautiful child and got the best features.

Did I mention the hair?

He's so lucky to have Chris' hair.

Love Chris' hair!


Here he is again. He's wearing his favorite Croc's. He loves Croc's.


Thsi is Chris' grandma and grandpa. LeeAnn and Gil. Look at what a gorgeous lady LeeAnn is. I have some photos of her from Kathy (my mother in law) and she was so incredibly fashionable with the hair styles she choose. I'll post more later....they are really great! Gil is a good lookin' guy too!

I love the old photos from Butte, MT.

They scream family and love.


Okay...this is Chris' idea....

he had the kids on Friday while I was in the office.

He let them play outside naked in their pools.

Both kids are naked in the pools.

NAKED.


Cole is turning into a little brown guy. I slather him in SPF but he spends alot of time outside. I guess I can only say he never burns...but he's pretty tan. I didn't realize until this photo.

I have so many naked photos of him...and photos of him in his underoos....I can't wait till he has a serious love interest down the road....Mom will have MOVIE NIGHT!





Our birds are BACK! Here they are. LOVE THEM.




And a close up. I just LOVE them. I need to get a nice bird feeder for them.



Carter...notice the sticker on the forehead. Courtesy of Cole.

(ignore the mess behind him. Work stuff....yucky yuck!)




Carter trying to get rid of the sticker.